We can assure you that SIA Case Management will remain open and offering our service throughout this crisis and stay ready to respond to whatever may happen next.
Referrals can still be made and we continue to follow the advice published by our colleagues in Public Health England at all times.
Given the most recent guidance we are now taking the following actions:
- Our full head office workforce are now working remotely. Our Business Continuity Plan preparations mean that we can provide 100% service with home working as all staff will retain connectivity.
- As face-to-face assessments and case manager visits are not currently appropriate we are able to use our video conferencing to undertake assessments where clinically appropriate. Where a client does not have access to technology to take part in a video call, we are able to post out a tablet to enable them to do this.
- All our case managers are well connected within the community and are keeping in regular contact with services and providers to advise clients what support is still in place.
- We are in regular contact with all of case managers and frequently sharing information and guidance on important factors such as Personal Protective Equipment, support workers, risk assessments.
- Risk assessments are being completed around care and therapy; contingency plans are being made as required.
Client and customer wellbeing will be at the forefront of our minds at all times.