What we do
With a dedicated team for spinal cord injury cases, SIA Case Management provides case management to the highest standards of clinical governance with passion and integrity for adults, children and their families.
What is a case manager
- Our experienced case managers undertake holistic assessments which provide recommendations and associated costs relevant to the level of injury sustained and medico-legal details available.
- We deliver a client centred, personalised and highly professional case management service for children (0-18yrs) and adults of all ages.
- Our case managers have experience of and are knowledgeable about statutory and private health and social care provision.
- For child cases, specialist knowledge of the education sector and of working with schools to coordinate return to education, transition across key stages including further and higher education opportunities.
- Your client will have access to experienced peer support services that can provide emotional support, practical advice and education about spinal cord injury for the injured person, their family, peers and school/employer.
- Families will have access to an employment support service and accredited care delivery support service for those families who wish to recruit their own support staff when required.